Deep-rooted in heritage, handcrafted for indulgence, this saree is the ultimate expression of grace & grandeur! Handwoven from the finest katan tissue silk in a rich ivory color, it is intricately detailed with classic floral jaal weave in the time-honoured gold & silver zari. Luxurious, light and thus easily loveable Banarasi handloom!
Fabric: Katan Tissue Silk
Color: Ivory, Gold & Silver Zari
Technique: Banarasi Cutwork
Length: 216 inches, Width: 46 inches, Unstitched Blouse: 37 inches
Weight: 900 gms
There might be a slight variation in the color of the product you receive due to photographic lighting and screen resolutions.
Every product has been lovingly handcrafted for you. You may notice slight variations but it is precisely this which makes each product truly special and one of a kind.
- Dry clean only, no starch, no bleach
- Wrap your product in the custom-made muslin bag that comes with each purchase
- Avoid hanging the product for extended periods
- Do not spray perfume directly on the fabric
- Products in stock will be dispatched in 5-6 working days
- Shipping within India is free.
- International shipping will be calculated at the time of check-out as per actual weight and destination
- You can cancel an order within 24 hours.
- Return or exchange will only be accepted in case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of an incorrect item.
- No exchange or return will be accepted if the product was purchased at a discounted price.
- Saree(s) cannot be exchanged or refunded if Fall-Pico is done.
- If you receive a package that appears to have been tampered with, kindly do not accept or open it.
- Exchange or return requests must be made within 24 hours from the time of delivery, provided:
- The original invoice must be produced.
- The product(s) must be unused, unwashed and in their original condition.
- All exchange or return requests should be emailed to email@example.com | For details on returns and exchanges, please refer to the Shipping & Returns policy on our website.